The kids tell me this is the "in" way to do a website. So even though I am totally computer illiterate, I'm going to give it a try. We'll have to see where it goes from here.
100 Things to Put on a Charcuterie Board
6 years ago
"Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same."
Our destiny is decided by
how we embrace and
utilize the challenges in
our lives.
Nathaniel Williams
Nature gave man two ends-
One to sit on
And one to think with.
Ever since then
man’s success or failure
has been dependent
on the one he used the most.
George R. Kirkpatrick
3 comments:
Hey, didn't know you were doing this! Hurray! Time to blog out the yard! Wahooo!
I'm trying to get a start but I need some help. I wish I was more up to date on these things. Know anyone that could give some suggestions?
I didn't know either! This is great! Maybe I'll try and start too and we can learn this stuff together!
Post a Comment