CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oops! Saturday was not a great day!

The first big snowfall of the year was not kind to me! I was waiting Saturday morning for Mike to get ready to go down to Salt Lake and Pleasant Grove for the weekend. I decided to run into town while I waited to run a few errands. About 6 blocks from home I stopped at a stop light. However, the car behind me couldn't get stopped on the slick road. The driver was on his way to Logan to attend his sister's graduation at USU. I felt sorry for him. Not fun for him! But noone was hurt and that was the important thing. I had an estimate on the damages. It will cost about $1,000 +. I will take it into the collision repair shop tomorrow to have it fixed. Insurance is great when you need it!! At least, our insurance company will not have to take care of this one! So I will have a rental car for a few days.