CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Winter Is On Its Way

I always know that with Halloween here, we better prepare for the coming of snow and cold weather. It is still too much for me! I hate knowing that the warm weather is behind us and accepting that we have 5 or 6 months of freezing temperatures and piles of snow ahead of us. I loved seeing a few flakes of the white stuff this morning but it only takes a few minutes of it for me to have enough. Can't we find a way to have it snow 3 weeks in December and then switch quickly to tropical weather for the rest of the year? Couldn't even get that in Hawaii. I guess I'm just never satisfied!! I guess I will look on the bright side .... they forecast several inches of white today ..... still nothing on the ground that has stayed.

0 comments: